You can download a copy of the Beach Rules here to post them for your guests or renters.
Beach Access & Lifeguards
- Association beach, lifeguards, raft and swim lessons are intended for SBIA members and their families and guests; Please display your membership card
- June 22nd – August 18th
- 9:30 am – 5:00 pm daily, or as posted
- Swimming lessons M-F; signup online here.
Water Safety Guidelines
- Emergency Signals
- One long whistle – ATTENTION
- Two long whistles – CLEAR THE WATER IMMEDIATELY!
- Floatation devices are prohibited on, and to access, the raft
- No pushing on the raft; no swimming under the raft
- Paddle boards, kayaks, windsurfers, etc. should be launched at the fishing jetty and are not permitted within the swim area during beach hours
Beach Safety & Cleanliness Guidelines
- Coolers and food should not be brought onto the beach; they should be left at the wall at the entrances. Picnic tables are available at the courts
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited
- Glass containers are prohibited
- Dispose of all beach trash in barrels located at the beach entrances; No household garbage, please
- Umbrellas and tents are prohibited
- Dogs are not permitted on the beach from May 1 to October 1, per Town of Falmouth bylaw
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited
- Keep beach entrances clear and accessible for emergency personnel
- Be mindful of handicapped parking areas and emergency vehicle/fire lane areas designated by the Town of Falmouth
THANK YOU FOR BEIING RESPECTFUL, KIND AND COURTEOUS TO YOUR NEIGHBORS & OUR BEACH
RULES FOR MOSES ROAD BEACH ASSOCIATION
The following rules have been agreed upon by the SBIA and ownership of the Moses Rd. Beach Association
- The Beach Rules of the SBIA shall apply including use of coolers and alcohol.
- Members of the Association and their guests may use the beaches but if asked by one of the owners of the property to give them space, SBIA members and their guests shall comply.
- No parking of SBIA member vehicles on the property.
- Please respect the owners of the property and their wishes.
RULES FOR THE WEST AVE BEACH
The following rules have been agreed upon by the SBIA and the Mavrides Family Irrevocable Trust who own the beach adjacent to the parking lot/playground (near the harbor).
- Beach Rules similar to those of the SBIA shall apply including the use of coolers and alcohol.
- Members of the Association and their guests using the beach shall comply if asked by one of the owners to give them space.
- No storing of dinghies or small boats on the beach. All kayaks must be placed on the racks or taken home.
- Dinghies may be stored at the public Grove Street beach.
- No one is allowed on the stone seawall or boulders along the property for any reason. There is no access to the front beach along or through the property of the Mavrides Family Trust.
Thank you for being good neighbors and following these rules!